|Date||VIII–IX (701 - 900)|
|Origin and Provenance||
Written in an Anglo-Saxon centre, presumably in Germany to judge by the script. Later history unknown. The Innsbruck fragments were taken from two bindings once belonging to the 'Wappenturm-Bücherei', which formed part of the old Innsbruck court library.
|TM Number||TM 67630|
|Contents||Ps- Hegesippus, De Bello Iudaico (3.2–3); Flavius Iosephus, Bellum Iudaicum (3.2–3).|
Script is a stately Anglo-Saxon minuscule: g is strikingly slender; r is rather broad; descenders are of uniform length.
☛Bischoff, Katalog 1 no. 1548.
|Last modified||25 July 2017|