|Date||VII–VIII (680 - 720)|
|Origin and Provenance||
Written doubtless at Luxeuil, where a number of palimpsests were rewritten ca. 700 (CLA 9.1376; CLA 4.497; and the Pliny in St Paul in Carinthia). Belonged to the Würzburg Cathedral Library probably by the eighth century (as is suggested by the Insular correction on p. 280), where it bore the number '147'.
|TM Number||TM 67558|
|Contents||Augustinus, Enarrationes in Psalmos (1–32).|
Script is pure Luxeuil minuscule. In the display capitals of the colophon the O is lozenge-shaped; in the uncial the second upright of N is distinctly comma-shaped. An interlinear correction on p. 280 is in cursive Insular minuscule saec. VIII. Probationes pennae in minuscule saec. VIII ex. show Insular influence (p. 1 and 316).
☛Tewes, Luxueil No. 24, dates to VIII in. ☛Ganz, Luxeuil: Several scribes, one close to CLA 2.163.
|Last modified||03 May 2019|