|Date||VIII–IX (701 - 900)|
|Origin and Provenance||
Written in South-east Germany, probably in the Salzburg area. Found in Kruszwica, from where it came into the library of Włocławek cathedral. Now kept in the Institute for Auxiliary Sciences of History of the Jagellonian University in Krakow.
|TM Number||TM 67759|
|Contents||Lectionarium, 'Comes Duplex'.|
Script is early Caroline minuscule reminiscent of certain manuscripts of the Salzburg type (Vienna Lat. 313* and 366, CLA 10.1475 and 1476 and others), though different in admitting uncial N and R and the ligatures ra and re: ascenders slightly wedge-shaped; descenders in part longish. Corrected in the ninth century.
☛Formerly Włocławek, Cathedral Library fragm. without number. ☛Bischoff, Katalog 1 no. 2007.
|Last modified||25 July 2017|