|Date||VII–VIII (680 - 720)|
|Origin and Provenance||
Origin uncertain. The upper script of the ninth century, largely in Tironian, is bound up with a Calendar (pp. 25–46) which from the entries and obits seems to come from Herford in Westphalia. The MS was acquired by the first Prefect of the Ambrosiana, Antonio Olgiati, possibly during his literary tour ca. 1606, when he also acquired the palimpsest Ambros. O. 136 sup. (see CLA 3.357), with which our MS has some points of similarity.
|TM Number||TM 66456|
|Contents||Testamentum Novum, Evangelia (Vetus Latina, Io 13.3–17).|
Script is a bold, well-formed uncial by a master scribe: the second stroke of N curves slightly upward at the end and does not reach the base-line.
|Last modified||19 April 2022|