|Script||Uncial and Half-Uncial|
|Date||VII–VIII (601 - 800)|
|Origin and Provenance||
Written presumably at Luxeuil. The manuscript was at Lyon in the ninth century, when it was used by Florus Diaconus. For the history of the Geneva part see CLA 7. The Paris part, which in 1677 belonged to a member of the Fimarcon family in Gascony, was acquired by St-Germain-des-Prés, Paris, around 1710 and entered the Bibliothèque Nationale during the Revolution. The St Petersburg leaf had been fol. 27 of the Paris part; it came into the collection of Peter Dubrowsky in 1791 and was acquired by the Imperial Library in 1805.
|TM Number||TM 59329|
|Contents||Augustinus, Epistulae (279, 288, 21, 41, 38, 20, 358, 99, 359, 81, 194, 374, 352), Enarrationes in Psalmos, De Doctrina Christiana (1.9–15), Sermones (180).|
Script is well~formed, broad uncial; for a description of the characteristic letters see under Paris; half-uncial is found only in the Paris part. A marginal entry by Florus Diaconus on the verso. For further details see under Paris and Geneva (CLA 5.614, and 7.**614).
☛Tewes, Luxeuil No. 13, dates to VII ex.
|Last modified||22 June 2017|