|Date||VII (601 - 700)|
|Origin and Provenance||
Origin uncertain, but quite probably Bobbio. The Bobbio MSS came into the Ambrosiana in 1606, or soon after, as gifts from Cardinal Federico Borromeo, who had them from the monks of St Columbanus at Bobbio. The older MSS of the Ambrosiana have an ex-libris by Antonio Olgiati, its first Prefect.
|TM Number||TM 66404|
|Contents||Testamentum Vetus, Prophetae maiores (Vulgata, Ez 26.17–27.9, 27.33–28.11).|
Script is a bold, expert uncial: the bows of B and R are open; the second arch of uncial M is smaller than the first.
|Last modified||31 July 2017|