|Date||VI–VII (580 - 620)|
|Origin and Provenance||
Origin uncertain. The MS was probably at Lorsch during the eighth century. Later it was in the Palatine collection at Heidelberg, whence it was removed to the Vatican in 1623. It was apparently once divided into two volumes, foll. 1–71 and 72–176, as quiremarks and the two library press-marks suggest.
|TM Number||TM 66165|
|Contents||Testamentum Vetus (Tb 4.2–7.13; Idt 2.12–8.18, 14.14; Iob; Est 1.1–10.6).|
Script regular well-formed uncial: A has a fine cross-stroke at the top; the tail of G bends well to the left.
☛CLA date (VII–VIII) changed to follow: J. Fohlen, Scrittura e civiltà 3 (1979), p. 197.
|Last modified||29 April 2019|